Hire Our Club
There are two lawns, which enables up to 16 players to be involved in a game of croquet at any one time.
Nearest public transport is bus from the city or Edgecliff Station (324, 325) which can let down near Rose Bay Ferry wharf and a short walk from there to the club. Bus 326 passes by Plumer Road, from where another short walk will take you to the club.
* Flat-soled shoes must be worn on the lawns;
* No alcohol on the lawns;
* Groups hiring must pay for any breakages and damages;
* Clubhouse and lawns to be left clean and tidy.
* All rubbish must be removed by the group;
* Any damages will be charged to the organizer.